Sit back and relax, your cat is taken care of.
Once you have confirmed either daily visits, once or twice a day or overnight stays, your pet sitter and their cat caring service will be fully insured for the duration of your booking.
It's important to us that your cats are safe and healthy so all our cat sitters follow the Code of Conduct. And for extra peace of mind (and because we know you miss them) you'll get a daily photo of your kitty too.
Our cat sitters offer individual cat feeding services, so you can tailor it to you and your kitties own needs.
The cat sitting service generally includes:
- Feeding and fresh water
- Cleaning the cat food bowls
- Cleaning the cat toilet
- Playtime and cuddles
- Daily updates and photos via text message, e-mail or Whatsapp
You’re welcome to ask your cat sitter if they’re happy to do some extra services, but please note that some may charge a little extra for these:
- Postal collection
- On request ventilation of the apartment
- Upon request, water the room and balcony plants
- On request opening and closing the blinds and curtains
- On request looking after other small pets such as rabbits and hamsters.
We hope to help you find the best cat sitters near you. Having your cats looked after at home is a great alternative to catteries and far less stressful for you and your cat than any cat boarding arrangement.